Dedicated Welfare and Benefit Advice for Radius Tenants
Radius Housing has four dedicated in-house Welfare Advice Officers who engage with our tenants on a daily basis.They provide advice, guidance, information and advocacy on all aspects of benefit entitlement.
- Take time to explain benefits to our tenants tailoring advice to suit individual circumstances
- Check benefit entitlement ensuring tenants receive their full entitlements
- Maximise income via benefit application, grant and charitable assistance
- Assist tenants with UC, explaining the process and what is expected of them throughout their claim; ensuring they are aware of possible consequences and sanctions – along with how to challenge decisions
- Assist tenants to challenge benefit decisions, overpayments and represent at Appeal
- Assist with budgeting, offering one 2 one budgeting sessions
Enquiry was submitted successfully.
Error sending enquiry. Please try again later.