How Radius Can Help
Radius’s Staying Put service provides free advice for private homeowners or tenants during the Northern Ireland Housing Executive Disabled Facilities Grants process.
The Staying Put service can assist you by:
- Visiting you in your home to discuss your needs regarding the NIHE disabled facilities grant application
- Providing advice on the grants process and benefits
- Helping to complete your application forms
- Providing you with guidance on your grant eligibility
- Help from the beginning to indicate the cost of the grant application and any means-test contribution you may need to make
- Liaising with your solicitors, landlords and/or banks/building societies to collect necessary paperwork for your grant application
- Providing information on architects and contractors who are interested in working with grant projects
- Working closely with your chosen architect or contractor
- Assistance in obtaining Planning & Building Permissions
- Liaising with NIHE, your Occupational Therapist and any others in helping deliver your adaptation
- Providing support when works are on site
If you would like our free assistance or just some advice you can contact us.
- Radius Staying Put cannot recommend or be responsible for other third party organisations you appoint to complete your grant application.
- Radius Staying Put is unable to provide site supervision during your work